Residential HVAC Services in Littleton, CO
Homes in Littleton, CO need durable heaters for the winter and hardworking air conditioners in the summer months. Most of us cannot imagine our lives without these systems, and when you have a good HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) company on your side, you don’t have to!
If your heating or air conditioning equipment gives out, we can be there ASAP. We service any make and model, whether or not we installed your equipment. Southwest Heating and Cooling is also one of the top elite Trane Comfort Specialist dealers, which means we can find you some of the most efficient equipment that will help you save over the years. Contact our team for residential HVAC services in Littleton, CO and throughout the Denver Metro area!
Our Air Conditioning Services
All that warmth and sunshine outdoors in the summer is nice, but it’s even better knowing you can always return to an air–conditioned home when you need it. We offer services for all brands of the following systems, and we are proud to be elite Trane Comfort Specialists.
- Central Air Conditioners – We specialize in installing central air conditioning that makes large homes comfortable, using Trane’s staged and modulating air conditioners as well as zoning systems that eliminate hot and cold spots. Our service technicians also offer complete repair and routine maintenance services.
- Heat Pumps – A heat pump looks a lot like a standard central air conditioner, but it has the ability to heat your home too! We service all makes and models.
- Ductless Systems – With built–in zoning and standalone blower units throughout the home, there’s nothing like a ductless air conditioning and heating system. It’s a major upgrade from window units and room air conditioners, and most ductless systems are also heat pumps!
Our Heating Services
Quality heating services in Littleton and the surrounding areas are crucial, so don’t settle for less than you deserve. Call a team that puts your best interest first and works to find you efficient systems for new installation or heating replacement and the best parts for heating repairs with any of these systems.
- Boilers – Radiant heating with a hydronic boiler is the ultimate in comfort and fuel efficiency. Get your next service or a new boiler installation from our radiant heating experts.
- Furnaces – It’s the most popular heating system there is, and for good reason. Our experts make sure your home furnace is safe, efficient, and running smoothly with installation, repair, and maintenance services.
- Heat Pumps and Ductless Systems – For heating and cooling in one, with or without the need for ducts, a heat pump is highly efficient as it moves heat rather than generating it.
- Dual Fuel Systems – Heat pumps can suffer from inefficiency in the winter, but pairing an electric heat pump with a gas furnace ensures you’ll feel comfortable with minimum energy and fuel use year–round.
Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
Comfort is not all about temperature. These systems help you stay comfortable by eliminating contaminants, letting in fresh air, or adjusting humidity levels, and we install and service them all.
- Air Filtration Systems and Air Purifiers – Eliminate allergens, dust mites, viruses, and bacteria from the air with an advanced air filtration system or UV air purifier.
- Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators – Let fresh air in without any major impact on your heating and cooling system efficiency.
- Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers – Dry air in the winter leads to chapped lips and increased instances of illness, while humid air in summer means you feel warmer, and mold and mildew can collect in the home. We install humidifiers and dehumidifiers to take care of these problems.
Whatever you need to keep your home comfortable, you can count on us. We’ve been serving local homes for 45 years. Contact our friendly team today for heating, cooling, and indoor air quality services in Littleton, CO.