Tank Water Heater Services in Littleton, CO
Despite many new technologies emerging in the last several years, the tank water heater remains the most popular type installed in homes. A tank water heater is just as you probably picture it: the classic tank design with burners underneath to heat the water. Tank water heaters are durable, powerful, and can be quite efficient. If this is what you’re looking for, call our team to get the best water heater installation for your home!
We install and service tank water heaters throughout the Littleton, CO area. Contact Southwest Heating and Cooling for friendly customer service representatives, expert service technicians, and a tank water heater that lasts for years to come.
Benefits of a Tank Water Heater
There are some other options out there for new water heater installation or water heater replacement, including tankless water heaters, but we think a tank water heater has its merits.
- Hot water is available quickly – It can take a long time for water to heat up from a tankless "on–demand" water heater. However, with a tank water heater, hot water is stored away for you to use whenever you need it with no wait. While it is possible to run out of water, this shouldn’t happen often if the tank is the right size for your household.
- Low cost of installation – While long–term savings should be a priority, you want to save on water heater installation as well. Tank water heaters are inexpensive to install, when compared to tankless units, and there are many efficient models available.
- Easy to set up in most homes – Most homes are already set up to install a tank water heater, so you won’t have to worry about doing any major renovations.
Is a Tank Water Heater Right For Your Home?
When choosing a new water heater, the decision usually comes down to tank or tankless. Tankless units are incredibly efficient, but there are high–efficiency tank water heaters as well. We encourage our customers to consider high–efficiency hot water heater tanks, which can reduce your energy usage, helping the environment and saving money. It pays off over time, and there may be special rebates available for your installation.
If you need an electric tank water heater, however, it may be better to go with a tankless water heater. The cost of using electricity to heat your hot water heater all day and night can be higher than that of a gas tank water heater. Discuss all of your options with our expert installers!
Tank Water Heater Services
Make us the team you call as soon as you notice problems with your hot water heater, including any of the following. We offer 24–hour emergency services when you need them.
- Strange noises from the tank
- Low temperatures
- Inconsistent hot water
- Running out of hot water too soon
It’s important to keep your water heater maintained in order to prevent these types of issues from spiraling out of control. Call our team in once a year, and we’d be happy to see that your Littleton, CO water heater gets flushed, inspected, and ready to do its job.